Western's Information Security Office is here to provide support to all campus members for their information security needs. Some of our core functions include:
- Creation of policies, standards and guidelines.
- Vulnerability scanning and assistance in remediation activities.
- Security monitoring and incident response.
- Information security awareness training.
- Management of security compliance and audit efforts.
- Risk assessments and security design reviews.
- Consulting and assistance on security needs.
Attention! The Information Security Office is encouraging all Western Community members to enroll in multifactor authentication (MFA). This is the best way to protect your Western account from a takeover by malicious actors. You can learn more about MFA and sign-up now.